1.The essay should highlight the main points from each of the readings, synthesizing them, and reflecting on potential contradictions, themes, questions raised and the like. The goal is to pull the material together to provide a mini-lecture that reflects your perspective on the readings, and not simply to delineate all the points made in the article. The format should be a wide-ranging and flexible format, but I would encourage you to focus on the ideas and content, and to try to have a conversational tone (and not to simply read off a script).2.Issues from the assigned material are articulated and synthesized. The various articles are brought together in service of a larger argument or narrative about the topic.3.The essay is focused and coherently integrates examples with explanations or analysis. The essay demonstrates awareness of its own limitations or implications, and it considers multiple perspectives when appropriate. The entry reflects in-depth engagement with the topicFind below links to the assigned readings for the week. Be sure to give yourself time to read through them before your scheduled discussion section, and come prepared with a list of reactions, questions, and comments:Zimbardo, Philip G. “Stanford Prison Experiment Slide Tour (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..” Stanford Prison Experiment. Web. 6 October 2014.Pettit, Becky and Bruce Western. “Mass Imprisonment and the Life Course: Race and Class Inequality in U.S. Incarceration (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..” American Sociological Review 69.2 (2004): 151-169.Pager, Devah. “The Mark of a Criminal Record (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..” American Journal of Sociology 108.5 (2003): 937-975.Wildeman, Christopher and Bruce Western. “Incarceration in Fragile Families (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..” The Future of Children 20.2 (2010): 157-177.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.