* Before this assignment you analyzed an article and a video ad (of a new Pomegranate cell), identifying the persuasive appeals and strategies used by the writer of the article and the ad designers. NOW it’s your turn to skillfully use those persuasive appeals and strategies when you are presenting your own creative innovation!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IgoUwZQ6DY example ASSIGNMENT 1. Think of a new invention (what would you create) or think of a new feature you can add to an existing product. 2. State what your creation is and define 3 reasons why your creation should be considered as an innovation for patent! Purpose:Your aim is not only to inform about your invention but rather to present it with a persuasive claim that this new product is a great and very useful invention. Audience: Keeping in mind your target consumer, write an advertisement paragraph that presents your innovation and is directly addressing the target consumer’s needs/wants. 3.Persuasive Appeals: Present your ad paragraph in a way that appeals the consumer through Ethos, Pathos, Logos, Kairos, and Choice for Future With your paragraph, you not only inform about your invention but you want to claim (explain) that this new product is a great invention and should be patented as a useful invention. So, when you write what your invention is, explain how and why it is useful so it could be patented and made for the market! 4.Type 1-2 paragraphs (1-1.5 page). It should have a persuasive tone. It doesn’t need to follow academic paragraph structure but rather be an advertisement presenting your innovation and its use value (through persuasive strategies/ appeals we learned)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.