Analyzing Published WorksSelect either Option A or Option B for a selection of articles to read for this discussion forum.Option A: Civil Disobedience and Non-violenceKing, M. (2009). Letter from Birmingham Jail. Letter from Birmingham Jail, 1.Brown, T. M., & Fee, E. (2008). Spinning for India’s Independence. American Journal Of Public Health, 98(1), 39.Perlin, R. (2015). Two Occupys: Dissent (00123846), 62(3), 92-100.Option B: Civil Disobedience in CyberspaceLudlow, P. (2013). Hacktivist Witch Hunt. Nation, 297(26/27), 23-26.Iltan, C. (2011). Moving targets. Maclean’s, 124(33/34), 63.Dunion, K. (2011). Viewpoint: In defense of Freedom of Information. Information Polity: The International Journal Of Government & Democracy In The Information Age, 16(2), 93-96. doi:10.3233/IP-2011-0233Be sure to address all of the following elements in your initial post:Step 1: Summarizing and examining different points of view.Summarize the articles you picked. Write one paragraph. Identify the sources by title and author in your paragraph.What is the main thesis of each?How are they are they different and how are they similar?Step 2: Using sources to support your argument (point of view).Now, discuss your perspective of the topic. Support your statements by citing supportive evidence from the articles you read. Remember to use appropriate citations when you quote, paraphrase or summarize. Write one paragraph. Here are some questions you can use as a starting point for your one-paragraph discussion.What is your opinion of the content and the topic? For a researched argument, you would support your opinion by using supporting information from the article. Use in-text citations if you quote, summarize, or paraphrase.Was the article persuasive? How?What reaction did you have to the content of the article? Draw upon personal experience or use other sources to support your discussion.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.