Assignment 2: Employment Law and the Hiring Process Due Week 6 and worth 190 pointsAfter briefing the management team on employment law from Assignment 1, it is time to apply the knowledge to internal processes. There exist many fundamental legal concerns surrounding recruiting and the overall hiring processes within organizations. A current review of the company’s HR policies and procedures centered on employment law reveals some possible opportunities to improve the overall recruitment and hiring process. More pinpointed opportunities exist in background checks, employment tests, and hiring and promotions. If not properly administered, these areas may cause employment law issues within the company.Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:Briefly explain your overall understanding of conducting employee background checks. Why are they done? Why are they important? Be clear with your discussion.Identify and discuss at least two (2) types of background checks you believe most organizations conduct and explain how you will ensure the types you select are properly administered in the company.List and describe at least five (5) employee drug testing procedures you should ensure in order to comply with state drug testing laws. How would you ensure adherence to the procedures?Briefly discuss your understanding of bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ), affirmative action preferences, and promotions. Then, identify at least three (3) actions you would take to avoid employment law issues with these topics. Be specific.Go to https://research.strayer.edu at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Evaluate discrimination as a fundamental legal concern surrounding recruiting activities. Determine employment laws that apply to the selection, development, and management of employees.Evaluate policies and processes that promote a diverse workforce.Use technology and information resources to research issues in employment law.Write clearly and concisely about employment law using proper writing mechanics.
Strayer Employment Law and the Hiring Process Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.