Assignment 3: Promotion and Pricing Strategies Due Week 8 and worth 135 points “Entrepreneurs must determine what to sell, to whom and how often, on what terms and at what price, and how to get the product or service to the customer. In short, a marketing plan identifies a company’s target customers and describes how it will attract and keep them. The process does not have to be complex.” (Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 274). With this assignment, you will address some of the basic areas within a marketing plan and help to refine your strategies for creating a successful business. Using the business from Assignment 2, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you: Identify its primary target market.Specify three (3) methods you will use to research customer needs and wants.Describe the marketing mix: a) product, b) pricing strategy, c) promotion, and d) placement/distribution.Create a one-year advertising budget and plan that incorporates the use of various advertising media and publicity.Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format may be different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details (more information and an example is included in the Strayer Writing Standards left menu link).Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics. Click here to view the grading rubric.
Strayer University Promotion and Pricing Strategies Marketing Plan Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.