Assignment 2: Labor RelationsDue Week 8 and worth 300 pointsUse the Internet or Strayer Library to research a publicly traded United States-based company with a focus on its labor negotiating practices and any specific labor-related issues the company may be experiencing within the past 3 years.Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you address the following:Discuss the company’s stance toward labor and any specific labor-related issues it may be experiencing.Formulate a strategy for negotiating a labor agreement and dealing with potential impasses in the bargaining process.Analyze the principle economic and administrative issues addressed during collective bargaining with your labor force. Develop a bargaining position.Recommend policies and procedures to administer a labor contract and resolve disputes.Determine the most likely interest dispute and determine how you could leverage economic pressure to help resolve that dispute.Based on your understanding of the entire course, predict the next evolutionary step in labor-management relationships (in terms of laws, key participants, or union organization) and how that step will affect the company you researched.Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not quality as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow Strayer Writing Standards. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze the actions of unions and management to determine basic compliance with the major U.S. federal labor laws.Explain the process for organizing and for decertifying unions.Formulate a strategy for negotiating a labor agreement and dealing with potential impasses in the bargaining process.Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to view the rubric for this assignment.
Strayer University Week 8 Labor Relations and Bargaining Process Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.