Assignment 2: Feasibility Analysis Due Week 6 and worth 135 points”A feasibility analysis is a chance to open your eyes, ask yourself some very tough questions, then check to see whether your idea, as originally conceived, needs to be modified, refocused, or changed dramatically. (Or perhaps even scrapped altogether.)” (Abrams, as cited in Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 237).With this assignment, you will be addressing the fundamental question: Does this business have profit potential?Referring to the same business you either started or purchased in the first assignment, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:Conduct a feasibility analysis in which you research:Industry and Market FeasibilityProduct or Service FeasibilityFinancial FeasibilityEntrepreneurial ReadinessBased on your assessment, does the business idea need to be modified, changed significantly, or abandoned? (Note: If you abandon the business idea, then you will need to select and analyze a new business that has profit potential.)Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format may be different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details (more information and an example is included in the Strayer Writing Standards left menu link).Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.Click here to view the grading rubric.
Strayer Wk 6 Online Indoor & Outdoor Plant Selling Feasibility Analysis Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.