Below has 10 short answer questions.1.What are the phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle? Name each phase and describe what happens to the project at that time.2.Two computer-related scams are phishing and vishing. Describe each one, pointing out the difference.3.Name 5 ways that a computer can be the object of a crime.4.Many mistakes are blamed on computer error, list and describe at least three common errors that are actual caused by human error.5.Privacy at work is defined in company policies and procedures, describe one example of when a worker does something that could be a breach of these rules.6.Name at least three project management tools and briefly describe the function they perform.7.Name and describe the function of at least three participants in a Systems Development team. Be sure to mention how they work collaboratively to accomplish their goal.8.What are the two types of knowledge discussed in this course? Explain each and provide an example.9.Explain what an ERP system is and what it does for a business. Elaborate on the advantages and disadvantages of an ERP system in a manufacturing business.10.Explain the difference between batch processing and transaction (real time) processing. Describe a company (real or imagined) that uses batch processing (3-5 sentences). Do the same for a company that uses transactional processing.
Systems Development Life Cycle and Computer Error Questions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.