Assignment Details The LMJ-Ad corporate management has been informed by the network administrative team there was a malware/ransomware attack and infection overnight requiring the incident response team to take immediate action. The infection came from a malware attachment on a phishing email, and was reported by a user with a priority trouble ticket. Initial interviews suggest the incident may have come from an internal employee. In this first phase of the incident response process the incident response team must perform an incident review. Describe in detail each item below as part of the initial investigative process only to be applied to this incident: Step 1: Review of notes taken from user interviews Step 2: Performing risk assessments Step 3: Creating data collection checklists Step 4: Creation of incident timelines and investigatory scope. Step 5: Drafting of the forensics incident response plan As part of your descriptions, provide the specific tasks that you need to perform for steps 1 through 5. Prepare a 5-6 page Word document that is APA formatted. Be sure to include all necessary aspects. Be sure to reference all sources using APA form
The Five Forensic Steps In Cyber Crime And Digital Investigations
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.