Argumentative EssayPrompts: In the essay “The Noble Feat of Nike”,(https://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/noble-feat-nik…) Johan Norberg expresses support for the opportunities that economic globalization brings to the lives of people in the developing countries. Write an essay in which you explain your position on the issue of economic globalization. To create an argument, you can ask yourself: Is economic globalization beneficial? If it is, who benefits? Should developed countries outsource the work and/or manufacturing to developing countries?🚩 🚩 ❗ Essay requirements:Citation Requirements:1. You must include the article that you are responding to in your essay.2. 4 other sources- can be online or printed* Incorporate 5-6 sources in this essay.You need to have at least 5 sources listed in the Works Cited.One source can be used for 1-3 citations in the essay.A quote cannot be more than 1-2 sentences long. Ideas from sources that are longer than 2 sentences need to be paraphrased. When you cite data, you should use direct quotes. When you cite stories and examples, you should use paraphrases.Format Requirements:MLA citation and writing formatDouble-space1 inch marginsTimes New Roman font (black)Length: 4-5 pages- without the Works Cited page🚩 Other Requirements: Very Important!❗ * You have to incorporate a summary of the selected article in the introductory paragraph.* One of the body paragraphs must incorporate an opposing point of view, also called a counter-argument. The following paragraph must include an acknowledgement or a refutation of the counter-argument.🚩 Giving me OUTLINE firstly!❗ There is OUTLINE template, Must follow this template to write the outline
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.