background information pleas use the attachment to write this part
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Arnita Hicks McArthur
ASK YOURSELF SOME QUESTIONS……..
• This section needs to be at least two pages long.
• In this section, you are to research the state of your
topic several years ago.
• It needs to paint a picture of the historical
progression of your topic.
• It does not end with the thesis statement.
• It is formatted just like the rest of your paper.
(Times New Roman/ font size 12/ double spaced)
• Use your sources to document the evidence.
• This section follows the Definition section of your
GIFTED AND TALENTED
• When did this program come into the
educational system in American schools.
• What did it look like?
• Who were some of the pioneers of the
• How was the program first received?
• What were the early arguments about
instituting this program?
• When did the Montessori School come into
• Who were the creators of this new school
• What did the first schools look like in
curriculum focus, structure and delivery?
• What did it cost parents to send their
children to a Montessori school?
• How has it changed over the years?
IMPACT OF HOMELESSNESS
ON THE EDUCATION OF
• When did homelessness become a
problem in America?
• What were some of the causes of
• What were some of realities of being
homeless years ago?
• What resources were available to the
• What has been the evolution of
homelessness through the years?
FINE ARTS EDUCATION
• What did the fine arts programs look like
• What were some of the courses offered to
students in American schools?
• Did the schools and parents consider the
fine arts to be valuable to the overall
education of children?
• What were the significant changes in the
fine arts programs in schools over the
• What was bullying like years ago?
• Were there any studies done in the past on
• What were some of the findings?
• How did the school administration and
parents deal with bullying?
• Were there any consequences for students
who bullied others?
• What were they?
• How has this issue evolved over the years?
START ASKING YOURSELF
• You will find that when you ask
yourself the appropriate
questions, this section will not
be difficult to write.
• Homelessness: The Impact on the
Educational Success of Children
WORKING ON YOUR
• Assignment: Write at least eight
questions about your research topic
similar to the ones presented in the
slides. Make sure that the questions
focus on the historical aspects of your
• Sharing: Several volunteers will share
the questions with the rest of the class.
DUE DATE: 4/29/2019
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.