Before a personal trainer can develop a workout and nutrition plan, he or she will meet with the client, ask questions, and determine the client’s current strength and ability. Writing instructors use a similar process to help students diagnose their writing strengths and weaknesses and develop a training plan.A diagnostic writer’s response is intended to help you and your professor learn more about your individual writing strengths and weaknesses. The feedback you will receive from your professor will help you think more about your writing and what you need to address to strengthen your personal, academic, and professional communication.Unit 2 Assignment InstructionsPrepare: Select a journal article about an issue in your field of study from the Library. For help with finding an article to reading and analyze, review the Assignment guidelines.Read the article and apply what you have learned about effective reading and writing to complete this Assignment.Please review the following guide for help with picking an article to analyze and for help with the writing process.Unit 2 Assignment GuideWrite: Analyze the article you have read, addressing the following requirements in 3 well-developed paragraphs:In paragraph 1: Identify the author, title, and publication information for your article. Identify the article’s audience and purpose. Summarize the main points in the article in your own words.In paragraph 2: Discuss what the author does to develop or support these main points. For example, personal experience, statistics, interviews, facts, and emotions are just a few of many different strategies authors use to support main ideas.In paragraph 3: Analyze the effectiveness of the article. Identify one to two specific qualities of the article you read that you find to be effective. For example, an author may use statistics to effectively appeal to a professional audience. Or, an author may use a conversational tone to appeal to a novice audience.Review a sample student Assignment.Submit: Your submission should:Be at least 3 well-developed paragraphsBe approximately 1–2.5 pages, double spaced, in length
Unit 2 Workout and Nutrition Plan Diagnostic Writers Response Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.