Assignment 1: – Think Piece #1Think Pieces are an important part of this class. Here is where you will be writing something that will hopefully reflect the week’s lesson.Think Pieces are meant to be “free-form,” rather than rigidly structured. In general, I am looking more at content than length. That said, a good length for a Think Piece is in the 1 ½ to 2 page range. Too much longer than that you’re probably providing filler. Too much shorter and you haven’t allowed your thoughts time to “breathe.”Your Think Piece prompt is the following:Why is it important to study Critical Thinking, and what do you hope to gain through your study of Critical Thinking?Assignment 2: – Unit 1 DiscussionDiscuss your thoughts on this week’s reading, assignment and anything you want to talk about.‐–‐————–End of Assignments – Thank You‐—————–Book for the class: Moore, Brooke Noel and Parker, Richard. Critical Thinking. 11th Edition. McGraw Hill, 2015.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.