Apply- Gender Free WriteRemember: You may need to scroll down in order to view and complete this assignment.Content RequirementsThe issue of leadership has been addressed in a number of your classes, so we will look at this issue from a specific I/O Psychology perspective. In an earlier chapter, we addressed the issue of diversity and stereotypes. So, in this assignment we will engage the issue of leadership and the issue of gender.To begin, watch both of the videos below (also found within this week’s Explore section). Each shares a perspective on women in leadership and the workforce. Balancing gender in leadership: Kristi Davis at TEDxABQWomenSource: https://youtu.be/lLO7-bE_MnwWhy Are We Still Talking About Women’s Issues in 2013?Source: https://youtu.be/-4F4IVIextkHaving watched the video, you now have the chance to submit your own perspective. Using the perspectives shared in the videos and your textbook, provide your own analysis of gender in leadership. Specifically, your free write reflection should support to what extent you believe that there are gender differences in leadership.Format RequirementsDocument TypeMS WordPaper Size8.5 X 11″Length2-3 pagesMargins1″Font10-12 pt Times New Roman or a similar font.Line SpacingDouble. No extra double space between paragraphs please.Paper StructureIntroductionBodyConclusionReferencesIn-text Citations & Reference List StyleAPAFile Naming ConventionLastNameFirstNameWeek5Apply1Example: DoeJohnWeek5Apply1SubmissionAfter preparing your assignment in Microsoft Word, you will submit it, as an attachment below. When you are ready, scroll down to access the +File attachment area.Upload the file first, then write something in the input box, such as “Please see attached.” Then, you will see the ORANGE save button appear. Click the button to submit your assignment
Week 5 Central Christian College of KansasWomen in Leadership Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.