Assignment 1: The Cold War and U.S. DiplomacyDue Week 5 and worth 135 pointsSelect a president from the table, “Presidents and Their ‘Doctrines,’” in Roskin, Chapter 6. Then write a three to five (3-5) page paper on the doctrine that a president used according to Roskin. Your research must include at least four (4) credible sources, apart from your textbook. Your paper must address the following:Summarize a situation that required U.S. diplomatic efforts during the president’s time in office.Explicate the diplomatic doctrine the president followed, with reference to specific actions or events that occurred.Describe the effects of these diplomatic efforts for the U.S. and other countries.Assess, in conclusion, the advantages and disadvantages of the particular doctrine that was followed.Cite at least four (4) reputable sources in addition to the textbook, not including Wikipedia, encyclopedias, or dictionaries.Your assignment must:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Identify the cultural, economic, and political context of information resources, and interpret information in light of that context.Use technology and information resources to research issues in international problems.Write clearly and concisely about international problems using proper writing mechanics.Click here to view the grading rubric.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.