A police officer’s ability to use discretion on how to enforce smaller infractions continues to be of debate. Regarding a traffic stop, is it best to give a warning or ticket? If someone is found with a small amount of marijuana (petty misdemeanor level – not a crime), does an officer give a ticket or leave the person with a warning? Anti-police groups say it is both important for police to have discretion and also important not have discretion (depending on the issue at hand). DO YOU BELIEVE POLICE SHOULD HAVE DISCRECTION ON ENFORCING SMALL INFRACTIONS, GEARING IT TOWARD WHAT THE BEST OUTCOME IS FOR EACH PERSON? OR SHOULD POLICE HAVE ZERO DISCRETION AND ENFORCE EVERYTHING THE SAME? WHY?
Week 8 Police and Community Discretion Business Law Assignment 2
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.