Based on the information in the article, debate the outcome by presenting either a pro argument, if you agree with the outcome or a con article if you do not. Now, share the article with at least one of your workplace peers to get their opinion. Do they agree with you? If not, why? Write a one-two page opinion that briefly describes the situation, the ethical violation, and consequences along with including both your argument and that of your peer(s). Support your paper using at least three scholarly resources.I feel the punishment didn’t fit the crime because they are still doing wrong.My peers believe that the fine and paying back consumers was enough.The Articles are the two business articles I used.http://fortune.com/2016/09/15/wells-fargo-scandal/https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/business/dealbo…
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.