A Brief Introduction with a Plot summary might be helpful; and here you may want to pretend this would be the Introductory remarks you would make if you were making an oral presentation in which you would utilize this power point presentation;Biographical Information on the author; and for this part, you may do a simple “Google” search and chose a reputable source from which you garner some interesting information on the life of the author, particularly as it relates to the writing of the story you selected to analyze; BUT, DO NOT USE WIKIPEDIA AS A SOURCE!!! Make note of your source information for your references slide; Relevant Background on the story: You may include some of this information as you analyze the setting of the story; however, there is always a background- such as in “A Jury of Her Peers,” the author Susan Glaspell was a reporter and covered a murder trial in 1901 in which a woman was tried for killing her husband, or in O’Connor’s story she was quite influenced by her upbringing in a Roman Catholic family, or in the case of “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” the author based this story on another actual murder. Zora Neale Hurston, the author of the short story “Sweat” was strongly influenced by her African- American heritage, and she lived in an all- Black town in Florida in pre- WWII, a setting that influenced many of her works;Analysis of the Big Four: Plot and Conflict; Characterization; Setting and Theme. This is the most important part of your presentation- it is the heart of your presentation because this is where you present your own individual interpretation. Please refer back to the Power Point Presentation is I wrote Our Analytical Tools: The BIG FOUR Elements of Fiction in which I provide some details on these analytical elements. This might refresh your memory and give you some ideas for writing this portion of your presentation;Questions for Discussion/ Reflection- The “Evil” Part: For this part of your presentation, which should be the next to last section, offer some questions you might present as if you were making an oral presentation at a conference, or in a class, and you want to engage the audience. Many of my power point presentations in this course include this element. Also, this is where I want you to connect the story to all you have learned this semester about Evil in literature and life;Works Cited, References, and Research Sources Used: This should be the last slide in your presentation, and it functions much like a Works Cited page in an essay or research paper. Here you will provide the titles and citation information for any outside sources you used. For instance, if you find an article about the life of Zora Neale Hurston or Joyce Carol Oates and you chose to use information from it to write the biographical information portion of your presentation, then give the source information on this slide. But giving the citations in a slide does NOT mean that you can copy material from the source into your presentation; rather, you must put this information you use from any outside sources into your own words.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.