*Wk 3 Discussion – Decision Processing Control Structures [due Thurs]Post a total of 3 substantive responses over 2 separate days for full participation. This includes your initial post and 2 replies to other students. Due Thursday Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words: Remember, decision structures are also called selection structures.Describe decision processing control structures. Provide a unique scenario that requires the use of decision processing to solve a business problem.Due Monday Reply to at least 2 of your classmates. Be constructive and professional in your responses.* Wk 3 – Yum Yum Burger Joint [due Mon]Assignment ContentResource: Assignment Grading GuideComplete the Lab 5-5, “Programming Challenge 1 – Yum Yum Burger Joint,” of Starting Out with Programming Logic and Design .Note: You are only required to create the flowchart for this activity; however, notice how the pseudocode compares to the given Python code for this assignment.Submit your assignment.ResourcesCenter for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation GeneratorGrammar and Writing GuidesLearning Team ToolkitWk 3 – University Project: Using Selection and Iteration II [due Mon]Assignment ContentResource: Assignment Grading GuideThe university would like to remind students to pick-up their books at the bookstore if they choose not to have books delivered.Revise the website program to reflect the following changes:Prompt the student for the number of courses being takenUse a for loop to prompt the student for the price of each book based upon the number of classes being takenAfter the price of each book has been entered, display the total price of the booksPrompt the user for the following shipping options: delivery or pick-upUse an if-then-else statement to add the charges to the total price if the shipping charges are greater than 0If there are shipping charges, display the total charges and shipping dateIf there are no shipping charges, display the total charges and a message indicating that the books can be picked up at the bookstoreCreate a 1/2- to 1-page document containing pseudocode based on the revised program needs.Create a 1-page flowchart based on the algorithm for the revised program needs.Submit your assignment.ResourcesCenter for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation GeneratorGrammar and Writing GuidesLearning Team Toolkit
Wk 3 Discussion – Decision Processing Control Structures [due Thurs], Wk 3 – Yum Yum Burger Joint [due Mon], Wk 3 – University Project: Using Selection and Iteration II [due Mon]
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.