Answer the 4 questions, no plagiarism, use the chart as a reference. Follow directions Instructions for the Woodstock discussion:** Important: Make sure that you obtain the Directors’ Cut of “Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace and Music”, because the scene numbers we’ll be discussing are referenced to this version. It can be rented, streamed, or purchased at various online sites.For this discussion you will be watching the following performances and comparing/contrasting them: (note: if you are using a DVD, go by the Scene numbers; the DVD is double-sided. If you are streaming use the Time locations; depending on your source these may vary a little). SideSceneTimeArtistSongA171:01:17The WhoSummertime BluesA221:18:30Joe Cocker & The Grease BandWith a Little Help From My FriendsA281:47:15Crosby, Stills & NashSuite: Judy Blue EyesB82:32:32Country Joe McDonaldI-Feel-Like-I’m-Fixin’-to-Die-RagB112:43:44SantanaSoul SacrificeB122:53:21Sly and the Family StoneI Want to Take You HigherB183:23:10Jimi HendrixThe Star-Spangled Banner/Purple Haze Discussion Questions: Which solo performance impressed you the most, the drum solo by Mike Shrieve (drummer for Santana) on “Soul Sacrifice,” or the solo guitar version of “The Star-Spangled Banner” by Jimi Hendrix? Explain your reasons.Which front man (lead singer) performance did you think was the most powerful, Joe Cocker on “With a Little Help From My Friends,” or Sly Stone on “I Want to Take You Higher”? Explain why. Although the Woodstock Music Festival took place almost 50 years ago, many of the performances and their implied messages are relevant to current trends in music and American culture today. Which performances do you think are relevant? Which aren’t? Give reasons.Overall, which performance did you find the most enjoyable/powerful/interesting? Which was the least? Tell us why.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.