Answer all the prompts below for that movie. 3. Other essay requirements:IN YOUR OWN WORDS. I want and expect student writing. Sharing essays with others constitutes cheating and will result in a zero for both parties. I will FAIL cut and paste jobs.1-2 pages in length12-pt Times New Roman; double spacedSpelling, capitalization and word usage should be accurate to receive full credit. You MUST include a Works Cited page and cite ALL sources in MLA format. You must use in-text citations. Please ask the Tutoring Center if you need help! Use in-line citations or footnotes or it will be assumed that you copy and pasted and you will receive a ZERO. Go here for instructions on how to do in-line citations.4. Upload PDF, DOC, or DOCX file formats ONLY! (No Pages. You will receive a zero if I cannot read your essay.) Do not put your essay in the comments box.Citizen Kane1. Read the synopsis here.2. Read about the musical score here. 3. Read about the composer here. 4. Watch the Breakfast Scene clip here5. Answer the following prompts in an essay.Who was the director of Citizen Kane? Provide a brief bio in your own wordsand cite your sources.Who was the music composer for Citizen Kane? Provide a brief bio in your own words and cite your sources.Describe the music during each of the following time segments. What is happening in the scene at each point? How does the music support the dialogue?0:30-1:171:18-2:002:00-2:39_________________
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.