Refer to the Week 1 Required Learning Activities:
· The Humanistic Tradition, Ch. 35
· Week 1 Electronic Reserve Readings
Review Ch. 35 and the Electronic Reserve Readings.
Identify three prevailing philosophical perspectives at work during the 20th century. For example, you may select Existentialism, Objectivism, and Value-Ethics. *Make sure you are choosing philosophical perspectives and NOT artistic, literary, or other cultural perspectives.
Research and write a 350- to 700-word paper on the three prevailing philosophical perspectives of your choice per the specifications below.
· Research the chosen perspectives using a minimum of three sources from this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings, the University Library, and/or other sources outside the classroom. You may not use your textbook as a source.
· Provide an overview of each of the philosophies–where it arose, who created it, and its major tenets.
· Explain how each of these prominent philosophies of the 20th century reflected the changes in industry and the individual.